Now, on with the crunchy, munchy, mixed up life I lead…
- Did you see that we found a new place for the House of Dreams? You can see more pictures on the blog: here. Or by clicking the following picture. Moving day is set for November 28th. I have been organizing the volunteers. It will be a fun day.
- I am so excited for this Saturday! There are ten of us who will be climbing Mt. Tunari. We will leave here at 6 AM and drive two hours to where we start the climb. We have a guide. It is going to be so awesome! This is a picture I took one evening of the peak.
- My kids finish school tomorrow. Raimy is happy for the summer to come. Timothy is indifferent. Gabrielle made a list of all the subjects she would like to continue throughout the summer months.
- Does anyone know the name of the spider featured in yesterday’s WWW?
- There has been a new idea brewing in my spirit. I alluded to it on FaceBook some yesterday. It is not time for an “official” announcement. Though I am feeling like it is the right thing to do. More on that later. For now, the closest thing to a smile that we have caught on film of this little princess. Just a bit camera shy is all, because her whole face lights up when she does smile. I will catch that smile on camera and it will be glorious!